[Info-vax] Open Source on OpenVMS - need some feedback

BillPedersen pedersen at ccsscorp.com
Thu Jan 1 13:43:28 EST 2015

Happy New Year to everyone, first.

We need feedback as to a proposal of doing alternate times on the monthly conference call.  The current proposal is that we would do a call at 11:30 EDT/EST on alternate months to the current 23:00 calls.  So one month the call would be on the third Thursday at 23:00 and the next month it would be on the third Thursday at 11:30.  Please provide feedback!  If this makes sense then we will at starting this in the near future.

VMS Software Inc. is looking for some feedback as to C99 features missing/broken in current C compiler.  Also looking for feedback on missing/broken CRTL functions.  Please feel free to submit information to me and I will forward to VSI.

The next call is on 15 January at 23:00 EST.

You can access the notes here:

	https://sourceforge.net/p/vms-ports/discussion/call_topics/

We look forward to having you attend a call or submit comments.

Thanks,

Bill, John and the rest of the Open Source on OpenVMS crew!