[Info-vax] HP Patch System Down?

Kerry Main kerry.main at backtothefutureit.com
Fri Jan 2 12:11:27 EST 2015

All,

Might be just me, but have tried a number of different browsers
and PC's and each time I try logging into the HP patch system, I get
auto re-directed to the main HP page.

Approx an hour ago, I was able to login and then received sporadic
"no permissions" errors at various points. A re-click would work
and then not work on the same page.

Approx 30 min's ago, I was able to login ok, but then received a
Web page crash dumping all sorts of Java, Linux errors.

Any others having the same issue?

Regards,

Kerry Main
Back to the Future IT Inc.
.. Learning from the past to plan the future

Kerry dot main at backtothefutureit dot com