[Info-vax] HP Patch System Down?

BillPedersen pedersen at ccsscorp.com
Fri Jan 2 12:29:14 EST 2015

On Friday, January 2, 2015 12:20:05 PM UTC-5, Kerry Main wrote:
> Apologies in advance, but it looks like the Info-VAX added its footer
> as an attachment to my email below, so some may get gobblie-goop ..
>
> See below ..
>
> Kerry

Well, it does seem SICK again... Not surprising given its history of instability....

"Authorization service failure

An unrecoverable error occurred while attempting to use the authorization service. Please select the Patch Management link and start again.

patch-30036"

You apparently got more dumped on you than I did... Just the above message.  Curiously, when I go to submit a case it does not fail, just in going to patches.

Bill.