[Info-vax] Decuserve.org - Anyone know why it's down?

Simon Clubley clubley at remove_me.eisner.decus.org-Earth.UFP
Sat Jan 3 20:17:20 EST 2015

On 2015-01-03, Stephen Hoffman <seaohveh at hoffmanlabs.invalid> wrote:

> FWIW, the decuserve.org DNS resolution has been re-targeted.  The
> domain is now resolving to a different, Boston-area IP address.

What IP address are you seeing and what do you think the last IP
address was ?

The address I am seeing (96.252.127.67) looks similar (I can't be sure
it's identical) to the old Nemonix IP address.

I wonder if I am still seeing a cached DNS server entry and you are
seeing something more recent or if it's only the last couple of octets
which have changed and I haven't picked up on that.

eisner.decus.org, encompasserve.org and decuserve.org are all pointing
to this IP address, BTW.

Simon.

--
Simon Clubley, clubley at remove_me.eisner.decus.org-Earth.UFP