[Info-vax] Decuserve.org - Anyone know why it's down?

Bill Gunshannon bill at server3.cs.scranton.edu
Mon Jan 5 14:21:05 EST 2015

In article <00AF0C70.31E33C39 at sendspamhere.org>,
	VAXman-  @SendSpamHere.ORG writes:
> In article <mailman.57.1420479104.17950.info-vax_rbnsn.com at rbnsn.com>, Javier Henderson <javier at kjsl.org> writes:
>>
>>> On Jan 5, 2015, at 12:17 PM, VAXman---- via Info-vax =
>><info-vax at rbnsn.com> wrote:
>>>=20

>>address was ?

>>users
>>>=20
>>> Why do you say that?
>>
>>Most home service ISPs block TCP/25, though most will let you relay =
>>through their own email infrastructure.
>
> Not when they are providing static IP/business service.

But if the A Record and the PTR Record don't match........

I have gone thru this.  With, of all places, Picatinny Arsenal in your
favorite state.  And I had no luck explaining it to the "expert"
contractors in Arizona (7th Signal) who tried to test the Picatinny
email problem by sending me email from their Gmail accounts.

bill

billg999 at cs.scranton.edu |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
University of Scranton   |