[Info-vax] Home-grown application process dumps

David Froble davef at tsoft-inc.com
Wed Jan 7 18:35:36 EST 2015

Bob Gezelter wrote:

> Detailed traces help, but it is extremely difficult to make detailed
> debugging suggestions without access to the developers and the source
> base (which I would not suggest be done in a public forum).

Well, yeah, depending on the complexity of the code, and the
application, a look thru the sources would be a first step.  Perhaps
some eyes on the SS and / or RTL calls might see something, and / or
inadequate completion status testing.

Depending on a number of things, a public forum may or may not be
appropriate.