[Info-vax] Decuserve.org - Anyone know why it's down?

Bill Gunshannon bill at server3.cs.scranton.edu
Mon Jan 12 08:32:08 EST 2015

In article <m8tjqj$jo5$3 at dont-email.me>,
	Simon Clubley <clubley at remove_me.eisner.decus.org-Earth.UFP> writes:
> On 2015-01-10, johnwallace4 at yahoo.co.uk <johnwallace4 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>> Excellent.
>>
>> Is the EISNER mailing list accepting new applicants at this time,
>> and if so, where are the application forms etc?
>>

> This is what was posted when I helped Rob get back onto the mailing
> list a couple of months ago.
>
>|On 2014-11-21, Simon Clubley
>|<clubley at remove_me.eisner.decus.org-Earth.UFP> wrote:
>|>
>|> Try sending mail to username eisner-owner at the domain of
>|> 	"stonejongleux" + ".com"
>|
>|Having done that, I now know that to subscribe, one sends e-mail
>|to eisner-subscribe.
>
> (I've left the message in it's original format to avoid the email
> address being harvested by bots.)

just out of curiosity, what about the above do you think would prevent
that address from being harvested?  If I can understand it a program
certainly could.  I will openly admit that as good as I am at Jeopardy
I could not beat Watson.

bil

billg999 at cs.scranton.edu |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
University of Scranton   |