[Info-vax] Xephyr and Decwindows problem

mattiheikinoja at gmail.com mattiheikinoja at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 07:55:39 EST 2015

Hello,
I am novice in VMS world, but I am learning :-)
I have a simulated Vax VMS 5.5-2 system with UCX. I have managed to start Decwindows session in Xephyr (Ubuntu). Problem is that connection is not staying up. Also display backgroud drops after other applications start.
When using standard X-server everything shows ok, but it is very slow...
And also: when Decterm starts, it gives warning about missing font... I think that problem is that Xephyr is asking things that VMS cant answer... So, how I need to configure Xephyr to make it work right?