[Info-vax] Decuserve.org - Anyone know why it's down?

Simon Clubley clubley at remove_me.eisner.decus.org-Earth.UFP
Sat Jan 17 08:17:23 EST 2015

On 2015-01-17, Stephen Hoffman <seaohveh at hoffmanlabs.invalid> wrote:

> DNS is tangled, too:
>
> $ dig @8.8.8.8 +short eisner.decus.org
> 104.207.199.162
> $ dig @8.8.8.8 +short decuserve.org
> 50.63.202.27
> $ dig @8.8.8.8 +short encompasserve.org
> 184.168.221.18
> $

The latter two A records are wrong, are known about and are currently
being fixed according to Hunter. However, the MX records are correct.

It's confirmed that Eisner is down (or at least unreachable), but
no-one on the mailing list seems to know why.

Simon.

--
Simon Clubley, clubley at remove_me.eisner.decus.org-Earth.UFP