[Info-vax] free shell accounts?

Matthew H McKenzie news.deleteme at swellhunter.org
Mon Jan 19 02:17:42 EST 2015

It's really only been offline for 2 weeks or so.

I have a 7.3 account at "polarhome" in Sweden.
It takes a few days to set up, and you need to register by snail mail.
It is not totally free, there is a nominal $10 fee

They are not upgrading the alpha and I appear to be the only user.

Matt.
news:54bacc32$0$15939$e4fe514c at dreader35.news.xs4all.nl...