[Info-vax] free shell accounts?

Stan Radford sradford at noemail.net
Mon Jan 19 10:13:23 EST 2015

Hi and thanks for the link. I will definitely check them out although I
guess from the fact they are a museum and running a VAX this is more aimed
at the retrocomputing user and I do have some interest there but for VMS I
was wondering more about how useful and enjoyable it would be coding on it
today. I have been using UNIX for a long time and and would like to know
what else is available.

eBay is great for things that don't weigh as much as a server. The shipping
prices here would be several times the price of the equipment unfortunately.

Best Regards,

Stan