[Info-vax] DCL's flaws (both scripting and UI)

johnson.eric at gmail.com johnson.eric at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 08:10:05 EST 2015

On Tuesday, January 20, 2015 at 3:09:25 AM UTC-5, David Froble wrote:

> But still very helpful.  If it
> does everything I need, what does the missing stuff matter, to me?

I don't think anyone is suggesting otherwise... for you. If you like your house,
and you don't want to leave, stay put.

But I think even you might be able to concede that for the larger world
simply pairing DCL and DEC Basic as a sufficient development tool chain
for everyone else would be a bit of a stretch. But given your recent posts,
it seems like you are even more dug into this view point.

EJ