[Info-vax] DCL's flaws (both scripting and UI)

Jan-Erik Soderholm jan-erik.soderholm at telia.com
Fri Jan 23 06:03:18 EST 2015

David Froble skrev den 2015-01-23 10:26:
> Phillip Helbig (undress to reply) wrote:
>>>>
>>> Would be nice if people included an example when such statements are
>>> made, huh?
>>
>> First, exercise for the reader.
>
> If I wanted a job, I'd ask for one ...
>
>>  Second, I have now given an example. Third, I assumed that most people
>> already new this.
>>
> You shirley know what happens when you ass u me ...
>
> Nope, didn't know it.

Also note that european (at least swedish) keyboards has the <>
chars much more reachable then the []. On a US layout, the []
are two single keys, right? For me it is AltGr-8 and AltGr-9.

US: http://ascii-table.com/img/keyboard-103P.png
SE: http://ascii-table.com/img/keyboard-153.png

So wheither one has seen the PIPE problem or not might has some
to so with what directory delimiters you are used to use.

Besides of that, I thought that the <> problem with PIPE
was, if not well, so at least known.

Jan-Erik.