[Info-vax] DCL's flaws (both scripting and UI)

VAXman- at SendSpamHere.ORG VAXman- at SendSpamHere.ORG
Fri Jan 23 08:04:45 EST 2015

In article <m9stc2$20s6$3 at news.kjsl.com>, helbig at asclothestro.multivax.de (Phillip Helbig (undress to reply)) writes:

>> > In what way?
>> >

>> Would be nice if people included an example when such statements are
>> made, huh?
>
>First, exercise for the reader.  Second, I have now given an example.
>Third, I assumed that most people already new this.

Fourth, I assumed that mode people already (k)new that VMS directory syntax
uses brackets too!

--
VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker    VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG