[Info-vax] OT: "HDMI 2.0 cables"

MG marcogbNO at SPAMxs4all.nl
Sun Jan 25 21:26:44 EST 2015

Marc Van Dyck schreef op 23-jan-2015 om 00:34:
> Oh, speaking about cables, just take a look at the audiophile market,
> and you will even find optical fiber cables... with gold-plated
> connectors ! Or USB cables "made specially for music" costing more
> than $2k apiece. I don't blame the industry, why not take advantage
> of that, if there are people naive/idiot enough to buy ?

'Special' USB cables even, so it's more accurately serialized
into 'good music, man'...  LOL.

Some superstitious types may almost /deserve/ to be scammed...
But, overall, well-meaning and less technically savvy people,
i.e. typical end users, definitely don't deserve to be scammed.
You can't expect everyone to be fully in the know, many don't
even know where to begin to even look to find out about all of
the minute details on these subjects...

  - MG