[Info-vax] IBM Layoffs

Jan-Erik Soderholm jan-erik.soderholm at telia.com
Tue Jan 27 06:26:15 EST 2015

Kerry Main skrev den 2015-01-27 01:55:
> [...]

Sure, but I specificaly commented to the part that said
"outsource to a distant data centre". We have a lot of
barcode scanners, PLCs and thermaltransfer label printers.
Hard to run in "the cloud".

I do not think that we will see a large part of the remaining
VMS market move to "the cloud".

Jan-Erik.