[Info-vax] Now that's targeted advertising!

Jan-Erik Soderholm jan-erik.soderholm at telia.com
Thu Jan 29 17:40:30 EST 2015

Kerry Main skrev den 2015-01-29 21:48:

> [...]

I do not think you need a Gmail or Google account yourself. It's
enough that you are on a site looking for something and that *site*
has an agreement with Google. That sites internal "search" tool can
transfer search keywords to Google and Google-ads on *other* sites
will happily try to sell similar stuff to you...

They (Google) use IP address to connect your searces on one site
to ads on another site.

Jan-Erik.