[Info-vax] Quorum disk and last transition time

Stephen Hoffman seaohveh at hoffmanlabs.invalid
Fri Jan 30 13:15:53 EST 2015

On 2015-01-30 13:26:06 +0000, Joe said:

> On Thursday, January 29, 2015 at 12:58:18 AM UTC+1, Phillip Helbig
> (undress to reply) wrote:
>>
>> Just REPLY/ENABLE and SHOW CLUSTER/CONTINUOUS (in another
>> terminal/window), pull out the cable to the quorum disk and plug it back
>> in and see what happens.
>
> Thanks, But unfortunately I cannot try this with my current environment
> with the disk is Fibre channel disk. When I get a chance to verify
> this, surly I will do that.

FWIW, DEC AMDS (older) and Availability Manager (newer) are the tools
that are commonly used to monitor and manage a cluster, from outside of
the cluster.
<http://h71000.www7.hp.com/openvms/products/availman/>
VSI is reportedly updating that package for compatibility with more
recent versions of Microsoft Windows, IIRC.