[Info-vax] Console optiosn on x86

Jan-Erik Soderholm jan-erik.soderholm at telia.com
Fri May 1 06:24:37 EDT 2015

Simon Clubley skrev den 2015-05-01 00:59:

> I was just looking for some structure to the parameters instead of just
> having a monolithic global single level space with all the parameters
> dumped into it.
>
> Simon.

Like these switches?

/ACP  /ALL   /BI     /CLUSTER  /DYNAMIC  /GEN    /HEX
/JOB  /LGI   /MAJOR  /MULTIPROCESSING    /NAMES  /OBSOLETE
/PQL  /RMS   /SCS    /SPECIAL  /STARTUP  /SYS    /TTY
/XMI

I have also found "SHOW PQL*" to work OK. Or any other prefix.

On funny thing is the diff between "SHOW /PQL" and "SHOW PQL*".
In the /PQL case, the screen freezes the heading output and
the first parameters cannot be scrolled back. In the PQL* case,
the screen scrolls as you'd expect and all parameters can be
scolled back.

I'm always irritated that SHOW /ALL doesn't show everything, most
of the output scrolls of the screen "under" the headings.

I have not found a any way to change that in SYSGEN, apart from
setting the terminal session to LA120 or similar before running
SYSGEN...

Jan-Erik.