[Info-vax] OpenVMS Manual Links

mcleanjoh at gmail.com mcleanjoh at gmail.com
Mon May 4 18:44:33 EDT 2015

On Tuesday, May 5, 2015 at 5:53:01 AM UTC+10, Jan-Erik Soderholm wrote:
> Doc Trins O'Grace skrev den 2015-05-04 21:25:
> > All my OpenVMS reference manual links are failing...
> >
> > For example...
> >
> > http://h71000.www7.hp.com/doc/cobol.html
> >
> > All of the HTML links yield the same error...
> >
> > A message displays "Oops. We can't find that page for you." There's a nice picture of a older fellow trapped on a beach. Nice.
> >
> > The same thing happens when you search for things like the C Run-Time Manual. Anything I search for yields the same error. Serves me right for giving up the hard copy manuals.
> >
> > Is there any news of which I have missed?
> >

> Goto to http://www.hp.com/go/openvms. Should get you to:
> http://www8.hp.com/us/en/products/servers/openvms/overview.html

 Select "Resources".
 Select "Additional documentation" near the bottom.
 Select "OpenVMS operating system" in the menu to the left.
  Then I get the usual/old doc page...

 Jan-Erik.

That's the usual doc page ... with font size around 3 points instead of near 10.

Did someone think they would save paper? ;-)