[Info-vax] Carly's back!

Bill Gunshannon bill at server3.cs.scranton.edu
Tue May 5 08:04:59 EDT 2015

In article <2468ed16-19ba-48d3-8faa-20c4a1623956 at googlegroups.com>,
	Jay Braun <lyngwyst at gmail.com> writes:
> On Monday, May 4, 2015 at 7:52:51 AM UTC-7, seasoned_geek wrote:
>> On Monday, March 30, 2015 at 3:39:03 PM UTC-5, Jojimbo wrote:
>> > As one who suffered and quit during her rein I took interest in this news item.  She has declared that there's a 90% chance she will run for president.  Maybe be fun to watch that crash and burn.  Do I sound bitter?  I guess a little, but I love a circus.
>>
>> and her record is now being examined.
>>
>> http://finance.yahoo.com/news/carly-fiorina-s-record-at-hewlett-packard--by-the-numbers-184234108.html
> Far more embarrassing:
> http://news.yahoo.com/former-tech-ceo-fiorina-suffers-online-glitch-campaign-152428887.html
> More than pointing out her flaws as a tech CEO, this website begins the attacks that I predicted:  attacks based on the number of people laid off during her tenure.
> Carly Fiorina knows she will not get the Republican presidential nomination.  But she is hoping for the VP slot so that the GOP can effectively attack=
>  Clinton without the concern about appearing misogynistic.

Y'all may bei n for a real surprise.  Carly has the one biggest required
qualification to stay in the race.  She is female.  It is a perfect race
for all the people who think, like Clinton (a quick search should find
you the sound-bite) that we really need a woman president.  After all,
no matter who it is they could not be worse thant he current one.

bill

billg999 at cs.scranton.edu |  and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.
University of Scranton   |