[Info-vax] Carly's back!

Phillip Helbig undress to reply helbig at asclothestro.multivax.de
Wed May 6 08:09:03 EDT 2015

In article <55491816$0$43027$c3e8da3$5e5e430d at news.astraweb.com>, JF
Mezei <jfmezei.spamnot at vaxination.ca> writes:

> You may recall many moons ago Gary Hart. he didn't last long after
> allegations of him having an affair emerged.  It is a shame that
> politics faviour electing an idiot like GW Bush without any personal
> life stories rather than some smart guy who has had a few social
> mistakes in his life.

Yes, I remember him.  When asked to comment on the affair, then German
Chancellor Helmut Kohl, in probably the only instance of wit in his
entire life, said that such an affair, were it to involve a German
politician, wouldn't be relevant to elections in Germany, and in France
it would probably be a prerequisite.

The yacht on which the deed was done just happened to be named Monkey
Business.