[Info-vax] VMS documentation apparently available at the Wayback Machine

Simon Clubley clubley at remove_me.eisner.decus.org-Earth.UFP
Wed May 6 14:22:38 EDT 2015

The VMS documentation appears to be available at the WayBack Machine:

http://web.archive.org/web/20150202183856/http://h71000.www7.hp.com/doc/

Note: it's been my experience with the Wayback Machine that not everything
on a website gets archived; the percentage seems to vary by website.

Having said that, the several links I tried worked and you can navigate
within the HTML documentation I tried.

Simon.

--
Simon Clubley, clubley at remove_me.eisner.decus.org-Earth.UFP