[Info-vax] VMS documentation apparently available at the Wayback Machine

Simon Clubley clubley at remove_me.eisner.decus.org-Earth.UFP
Wed May 6 15:00:54 EDT 2015

On 2015-05-06, johnwallace4 at yahoo.co.uk <johnwallace4 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Sssshhh. Don't let the lawyers know or it'll vanish like a lot of
> other stuff has done.

It's for the benefit of the people around here how might suddenly find
themselves stuck because they always assumed the VMS manuals would be
available online. Just trying to helpful. :-)

Besides, based on this current fiasco, I'm not sure there's anyone left
at HP who has enough knowledge to write a Wayback Machine deny rule. :-(

Simon.

--
Simon Clubley, clubley at remove_me.eisner.decus.org-Earth.UFP