[Info-vax] Old DECUS VMS SIG tapes (pre-1984)

Alan Frisbie Usenet03_REMOVE at Flying-Disk.com
Wed May 6 22:28:14 EDT 2015

I am in the process of copying all my old 9-track tapes to
TPC files.   Among them are some old DECUS VMS SIG tapes
from 1979 onward.

I know that the tapes from 1984 and after were available on
CDROM, so I'm not going to worry about them.   It is the tapes
from 1979 (1978?) through 1983 that I am wondering about.

Has anyone already made the 1979 through 1983 VMS SIG tapes
available via TPC files or CDROM?   If so, it would save me
a whole lot of work if you could point me at them.

BTW, I will make all the DECUS and DEC tape image files
available to anyone who asks.   I will announce it here,
along with a list when it is ready.

Thanks,
Alan