[Info-vax] Carly's back!

Dirk Munk munk at home.nl
Thu May 7 11:39:46 EDT 2015

Javier Henderson wrote:
>> On May 7, 2015, at 8:37 AM, Dirk Munk via Info-vax <info-vax at rbnsn.com> wrote:
>>
>> Dirk Munk wrote:
>>>>

>>> As a non-American, may I remind you that you had a president who almost
>>> served four terms (1933 - 1944)?
>>
>> Sorry, typo, 1933-1945 of course.
>
> The constitution was embedded after that, limiting the number of terms a president can serve.
>
> This was the 22nd amendment.
>
> -jav

Thanks Javier, I knew it had been changed after FDR.

FDR was an invalid in a wheelchair. He guided the US out of the
recession, he guided the US through WWII, and I think it is save to say
that he worked himself to death for his country.

Never the less these days you will find people who denounce him as a
communist. In my view that is disgusting and disgraceful.

His motto was "we have nothing to fear but fear itself". These days I
get the impression that the US is governed by fear, perhaps a
presidential candidate should use this old motto again.