[Info-vax] HP / VSI OpenVMS breakfast event - held on 5 May 2015 - loose recap

Richard Maher maher_rjSPAMLESS at hotmail.com
Sat May 9 08:27:42 EDT 2015

On 5/9/2015 11:13 AM, JF Mezei wrote:
> On 15-05-08 21:40, Richard Maher wrote:
>
>>> The breakfast event was in Australia. :-)
>>>
>> Don't know how I missed it?
>

> Busy tending to white fluffy sheep ? :-)

I am sick of people bringing up Doner's (nee Merino's) colour!

Thank God I get to spell Colour as God intended but in Javascript just
recently I have to cope with a nation of fuck-wits spelling cancelled
with one "L" :-(

Isn't it enough that you are all rabid Specists without bringing race
into it??? Oh, the "black sheep" of the family; ha ha fucking hah!

PS. Good luck to Bret! But if Fagin (or Son of Fagin) gets hired by VSI
then I will throw my VAX, Alpha, and IA64 in the skip!