[Info-vax] VMS Developer Job

Simon Clubley clubley at remove_me.eisner.decus.org-Earth.UFP
Sun May 10 05:06:57 EDT 2015

On 2015-05-10, IanD <iloveopenvms at gmail.com> wrote:
> Here's another few (4 apparently) (In Australia)
>
> http://www.seek.com.au/job/28613744?pos=1&type=standard
> http://www.seek.com.au/job/28612535?pos=2&type=standard

Around here it seems to be all media/web design type companies who
have open IT positions. :-(

I don't know what it's like in other countries, but it's also interesting
the job adverts are (mostly) all about {x} years in a list of frameworks
of the year with little emphasis apparently placed on knowing the core
computer science fundamentals instead (and the transferable and universal
skills which come with that core knowledge).

Simon.

--
Simon Clubley, clubley at remove_me.eisner.decus.org-Earth.UFP