[Info-vax] rx2600 hardware question

Stephen Hoffman seaohveh at hoffmanlabs.invalid
Thu May 14 10:27:00 EDT 2015

On 2015-05-14 14:06:36 +0000, Hans Vlems said:

> The second link appears dead to my browser, could be a leftover from
> the  internet problems we had yesterday in the Netherlands.

That second link
<http://h20565.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/public/display?docId=emr_na-lpn04096>
was a little sketchy from here today, but was and is downloading — very
slowly — and the PDF was and is rendering — again, slowly — from here.

Full title is:

"Operation and Maintenance Guide, HP Integrity rx2600 server and HP
workstation zx6000, Document Part Number: 5969-3163".

There are copies on some of the page-at-a-time "manuals" web sites, as well.

As mentioned earlier, the CPU swap section that you now have appears to
have been extracted from the larger operation and maintenance guide.

As for the downloads, I'd suspect the HP site is still having some
issues, and would guess that the HP "h*.www*.hp.com" sites are — slowly
— migrating over to that new www8 server.