[Info-vax] OpenVMS I64 V8.4-1H1 Has Shipped

clairgrant71 at gmail.com clairgrant71 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 12:30:07 EDT 2015

On Thursday, May 14, 2015 at 12:00:21 PM UTC-4, Stephen Hoffman wrote:
> Per @vmssoftware
> <https://twitter.com/VMSSoftware/status/598874398943289344> and per
> <http://www.facebook.com/vmssoftware>, OpenVMS I64 V8.4-1H1 has shipped.
>
> The vmssoftware.com web site has not yet been updated.
>

> --
> Pure Personal Opinion | HoffmanLabs LLC

The bits have left the building. We should get a master copy back within a day or so to validate and then they can start volume production. This all flows into HP's Product Release Cycle in June at which time a customer can order V8.4-1H1 through HP; it will be orderable through VSI sooner (I don't know either of the exact dates).