[Info-vax] BASIC compiler in the hobbyist distribution

seasoned_geek roland at logikalsolutions.com
Sun May 17 09:33:04 EDT 2015

On Saturday, May 16, 2015 at 10:15:40 AM UTC-5, John Reagan wrote:

> I doubt anybody uses the BASIC Translator anymore.

They brought back the translator???!!!!!!

Is this like real honest to goodness BAS of old? Where you can load and chain to a line number???

If this is true they I ___REALLY___ have to get my hobby license and fire up the DS-10.

Sigh.  Part of me wishes I would have walked out of LIOCS with one of those Micro PDPs we were selling Erie Scientific. I would probably only turn it on a few days per year, but... to be young again....