[Info-vax] OpenVMS I64 V8.4-1H1 Has Shipped

Robert A. Brooks FIRST.LAST at vmssoftware.com
Mon May 18 18:50:44 EDT 2015

On 5/18/2015 6:26 PM, Steven Schweda wrote:

>     And, while I'm at it, what's the new MMS$ARCH_NAME (or
> MMSARCH_NAME -- I assume that both still work) macro?

Undecided, says the current DECset engineering team.

Well, that is, I've made a command decision on behalf
of Paul Anderson (the other member of the DECset
engineering team).

Seriously, it'll all get sorted out in due time, which for layered
products on X86_64, is some time in 2016.

Let us get the compilers going, first, then we'll worry about
the porting fun and games.

--

                       -- Rob