[Info-vax] OpenVMS printing to PDF

Jan-Erik Soderholm jan-erik.soderholm at telia.com
Wed May 20 18:14:41 EDT 2015

JF Mezei skrev den 2015-05-20 22:41:
> On 15-05-20 11:11, Jan-Erik Soderholm wrote:
>
>> You are way out of reality with JS, callable HTML5 rendering...
>

> Man, am I ever happy to see that someone else is accused of living in a
> different Universe :-) Welcome to the club Hoff :-)
>
> In fairness to Hoff, when presented with a problem, it is a good
> exercise to look at a variety of ways to solve it. And Hoff has
> presented many ways.

But none or very few ways that works on *VMS today*.
I read the original post as an question about what
was available now, and that was what *I* responded to.

Listing 10 other ways that are available on
all other environments really doesn't help even
if it is (well-) written using 200 lines of text.

If we are discussing what would be nice to have
in 5 years it would have been another matter.