[Info-vax] 8.4 and DECwindows CDE login box not coming up

Alan Frisbie Usenet03_REMOVE at Flying-Disk.com
Fri May 22 13:32:45 EDT 2015

On 05/21/2015 11:36 PM, Phillip Helbig (undress to reply) wrote:

> How many people actually run DECwindows on 8.4 ALPHA?

I do, with no problems.   My system is an XP1000 with all patches
released as of July 2014 (except TCP/IP, which I missed getting
before my patch access expired).   It ran fine from the initial
update from v8.3 through installing all the patches.

Alan Frisbie