[Info-vax] VSI's VMS mapping project

VAXman- at SendSpamHere.ORG VAXman- at SendSpamHere.ORG
Tue May 26 10:24:59 EDT 2015

In article <mk1sno$v7a$1 at dont-email.me>, Paul Anderson <paul.anderson at vmssoftware.com> writes:
>On 5/25/15 8:47 AM, "VAXman- "@SendSpamHere.ORG wrote:
>> In article <mju3ci$smb$1 at dont-email.me>, Simon Clubley <clubley at remove_me.eisner.decus.org-Earth.UFP> writes:
>>> To the VSI people reading comp.os.vms, has there been any more updates
>>> to the VMS usage map ?
>>>
>>> The last photograph I can see of the map appears to be from March.
>>
>> Photograph?
>
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Photograph

I have photographic credits on nemerous music CDs, concert DVDs, fanzines and
band web sites, so I know what a photograph is. ;)

I wasn't aware of the VMS usage map photograph whereabouts.  Gack, Facebook!

--
VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker    VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG