[Info-vax] DECdirect, was: Re: BASIC compiler in the hobbyist distribution

Simon Clubley clubley at remove_me.eisner.decus.org-Earth.UFP
Fri May 29 16:15:33 EDT 2015

On 2015-05-29, Stephen Hoffman <seaohveh at hoffmanlabs.invalid> wrote:
> On 2015-05-29 16:32:04 +0000, Simon Clubley said:
>
>> For the benefit of Hoff:
>
> That Hoff is clearly a clueless n00b, generally unfamiliar with DEC
> history and entirely unable to run a web search.  Easy to troll, too.
> Not sure why I haven't killfile'd him.

John did point out that DECdirect in the US was nothing like DECdirect
in the UK (I don't know what DECdirect in the US was like so I will take
his word for that). I was just showing you the front of one of the
DECdirect UK catalogues.

I don't know everything about the US so I don't assume everyone knows
everything about the UK.

Simon.

--
Simon Clubley, clubley at remove_me.eisner.decus.org-Earth.UFP