[Info-vax] improving EDT

Rich Alderson news at alderson.users.panix.com
Fri Dec 16 15:01:26 EST 2016

cornelius at eisner.decus.org (George Cornelius) writes:

> I certainly do miss XKLETEN.

> So is the old skeleton still alive and well and inside a computer museum
> firewall somewhere?

It's not behind a firewall, but the name changed when we became a museum,
although the old name still worked until both the museum and the sponsoring
company changed ISPs.  Your account should still be active at

			Toad-1.LivingComputerMuseum.org

NB:  We retired the Toad-1 last year since the spinning rust has been going
since 1997.  In its place we are running on an XKL Toad-2 (a complete Toad-1
system on a single board, used in their networking products as the management
engine running a new OS called DXMos, but able to run TOPS-20 very nicely).
All accounts were moved in March 2015.

Rich Alderson					  news at alderson.users.panix.com
      Audendum est, et veritas investiganda; quam etiamsi non assequamur,
	  omnino tamen proprius, quam nunc sumus, ad eam perveniemus.
									--Galen