[Info-vax] Should VSI create a security bug bounty program for VMS ?

Stephen Hoffman seaohveh at hoffmanlabs.invalid
Thu Sep 1 12:19:03 EDT 2016

On 2016-09-01 15:35:15 +0000, dgordonatvsi at gmail.com said:

> On Thursday, September 1, 2016 at 10:33:05 AM UTC-4, Stephen Hoffman wrote:
>
>> I suspect security enhancements are not at the top of the development schedule.
>
> You would be incorrect in that assumption.

Good.   There are opportunities for more than a little swamp-draining
available, certainly.

Will there be (technical) information forthcoming on this work, either
in any presentations or in forthcoming documentation?    There seem to
be no VSI technical sessions on security listed on the boot camp
schedule, though there's one VSI session on the "unsecure cyber-world
we live in", and a few sessions from various folks on specific products
or on using specific existing components.