[Info-vax] FREE RX2660 - It's that time again

David Turner islandcomputersuscorp at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 15:19:14 EDT 2016

Well how about this

I will make it a choice

The DS15s we have in stock work fine, it is just the skins are a little
shabby. If you don't mind having a perfectly functional DS15 but
aesthetically B- then I will offer the following as an option

Alphaserver DS15
2GB Memory
2 x 146GB 10K Disk
ATI Radeon 7500

If/when you win, tell me which you want. The rx2660 or the DS15