[Info-vax] HPE Trims Back To The Core Enterprise Essentials

Baldrick trickynic at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 09:56:48 EDT 2016

On Wednesday, 14 September 2016 14:11:07 UTC+1, Simon Clubley  wrote:
> On 2016-09-14, Simon Clubley <> wrote:
> > On 2016-09-14, Baldrick <> wrote:
> >
> > Let me guess: they had a cunning plan... :-)

> Simon.

 i agree with Kerry nothing really changes. as employees we either jump from a frying pan into a fire or get pushed off a cliff. the company name is irrelevant.

perhaps i'm jaded and cynical. ultimately it's the people doing the actual work who see this cycle of expansion and contraction and re(dis)organization and heads hired, fired, replaced. i can't see this being very cost effective, changes aren't free so that to me would generate a cost saving - stop fiddling about!

that would be my (personal) cunning plan !