[Info-vax] DEC distribution media ID numbers

Lee Gleason lee.gleason at comcast.net
Wed Sep 14 10:46:39 EDT 2016

  Lately, I've started saving disk images of the assorted software floppies
I've accumulated over the years. I notice all the DEC software distribution
floppies have an ID string on them - usually something like BL-FK808-MC.
Anyone ever run across a listing these IDs and their descriptions? If I
could find a list that called out what each one was, it would save me a lot
of typing, since I could just enter the ID number as I do each one, rather
than having to type in a description as well.

Thanks

Lee K. Gleason N5ZMR
Control-G Consultants
lee.gleason at comcast.net