[Info-vax] Roundtable discussion of Bootcamp scheduled for October 20th

IanD iloveopenvms at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 09:23:03 EDT 2016

On Saturday, September 17, 2016 at 4:15:25 AM UTC+10, abrsvc wrote:
> The team here at PARSEC knows that not everyone in the VMS community will have the opportunity to attend the upcoming VMS Boot Camp.  We also know that there will be wonderful and valuable information presented and discussed.  As a service to the community, PARSEC is offering a special VMS Boot camp 2016 conference report webinar.  This round-table discussion will be an overview as to what was seen and heard, including highlights of 6 presentations that PARSEC is delivering, sessions and news from VSI and the VMS community, then we will open up a Q&A session for you to ask any questions.  This webinar is free and is scheduled for October 20 from 11am – 1pm MDT.  Please send us an email at experts at parsec.com and we will get you registered. But hurry, space is limited!
>

> Also, in case you missed it, I’m sure you’ll find our next technical webinar of interest.  Cleaning Out the Cruft on OpenVMS is scheduled for September 21 from 11-1 MDT.  The cost for this webinar is $0 to our support customers or $400 for those not currently under contract with PARSEC.  You can view more information and register here: bit.ly/PARSECmep.
>

> Dan

Thank you!

I doubt I would ask questions that would warrant me taking the place of more suitable candidates so I will decline to actually participate with actual questions, but I would be very interested in the webinar as a downloadable item if it will be made available (and I'd be happy to contribute something towards the cost, even though you mentioned you were doing this as a service to the VMS community)