[Info-vax] VSI and Process Software announcement

Kerry Main kemain.nospam at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 10:26:28 EDT 2016

Indeed .. as a long time Multinet user, this is great news!

Richard M should also be happy: (IPSEC full support)

extract from link:
"Some of the major updates include: OpenSSL 1.0.2, SSH (V1 & V2),
DHCP v3, IPv6 (complete application protocols supported), IPSEC
(full support), Bind 9.9, Kerberos 5, and advanced features such
as IPS, paired network interface support, and improved
performance monitoring capabilities."

:-)

Btw, a sleeper feature that may not be all that well known is the
embedded IPS (intrusion prevention system) Multinet feature
mentioned above:

A whitepaper from 2009 -
http://www.process.com/psc/fileadmin/user_upload/whitepapers/mult
inet/using_ips.pdf