[Info-vax] implementing IPv6 on the internet

Kerry Main kemain.nospam at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 12:41:07 EDT 2016

routers for a
> while here in Sweden, and finding one that even mentions IPv6
in
> the specs is still hard work!  Maybe I'm looking in the wrong
> places...  "pro" graded hardware is a different story, of
course.

> Cheers,
> Richard

I suspect the cheaper home router / fw appliances ship with IPV6
enabled to simplify user setup.

One of the more popular home routers is Dlink:
http://ca.dlink.com/technology/dlink-ipv6-solutions/

Extract - "More importantly, D-Link IPv6 supports home gateway
will enable IPv6 by default, which means D-Link IPv6 support CPE
will not require any IPv6-specific configuration by users."

Regards,

Kerry Main
Kerry dot main at starkgaming dot com