[Info-vax] VSI and Process Software announcement

David Froble davef at tsoft-inc.com
Wed Sep 21 13:20:16 EDT 2016

Jan-Erik Soderholm wrote:
> Den 2016-09-21 kl. 16:26, skrev Kerry Main:

Well, I didn't see anything that said they were just going to replace TCP/IP
with the Multinet product.  I did see "license IP", which for me sort of
indicates a modified or new TCP/IP.  Perhaps what you need will be in the new
product.  Note that "early 2017" sort of implies that it's not done yet.