[Info-vax] implementing IPv6 on the internet

Stephen Hoffman seaohveh at hoffmanlabs.invalid
Wed Sep 21 16:16:17 EDT 2016

On 2016-09-21 19:24:29 +0000, Kerry Main said:

> Well, not if you have been running Multinet.
>
> And now with today's new TCPIP stack announcement, VSI OpenVMS just
> made a major jump forward into the current world.

Ayup.   Migrating from the vendor-licensed and supported IP stack to an
extra-cost third-party IP stack is forward progress, oddly enough.

There are miles more to go, though I'm sure VSI is aware of that.

Hopefully the integrated IP management user interface gets overhauled
and massively simplified from the interface complexity that both TCP/IP
Services and Multinet offered.