[Info-vax] implementing IPv6 on the internet

David Froble davef at tsoft-inc.com
Thu Sep 22 08:45:09 EDT 2016

Kerry Main wrote:
> [...]

Way too easy, I think.  Most likely the idiot Trump.

But that wasn't a question about somewhere else on the planet, that was an
anti-Donald statement, right?

Actually, Dirk is most likely correct, when he stated 'average Americans".  Too
many don't think of anything outside the things affecting them.

I try to get on BBC News web site every day, and frankly, it's depressing reading.

In the past, when my son got irritated with a GF, he'd ask her "what continent
is Europe on?"  Sad thing is, she never learned, after being asked dozens of
times.  Just didn't care.  Also had as many votes as anyone else.