[Info-vax] implementing IPv6 on the internet

Henry Crun mike at rechtman.com
Thu Sep 22 13:23:55 EDT 2016

On 22-Sep-2016 18:46, Bob Koehler wrote:
> In article <riiEz.736778$m8.88801 at fx12.ams1>, Dirk Munk <munk at home.nl> writes:
>
>> Seems to me that is a general problem with Americans, they don't know
>> very much about the rest of the world.
>
>    Americans are raised to believe that the rest of the world is
>    something we go save every other generation or so.  But some of us
>    learn better.

Having been a furriner touring some of the rather poorer states of the U.S.,
I believe that if the world population has an average I.Q. of over 100 there
must be some extremely intelligent countries somewhere...

--
Mike R.
Home: http://alpha.mike-r.com/

--- news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: news at netfront.net ---