[Info-vax] implementing IPv6 on the internet

David Froble davef at tsoft-inc.com
Thu Sep 22 23:01:56 EDT 2016

Scott Dorsey wrote:
> David Froble  <davef at tsoft-inc.com> wrote:
>> Why was the UN aid convoy recently bombed by the Syrian Air Force in Aleppo?
>
> It was an off-by-one bug?
> --scott

I'm figuring it was a tit-for-tat move by Assad.  You bombed my troops.  I'm
going to retaliate.

Remember, we're talking about a terrorist (Hitler wanna-be) currently
responsible for over a quarter million deaths, and over 11 million displaced
people.  How many governments could get away with this.  There are a few.

Way past time a 2000 lb guided munition found it's way through his bedroom window.