[Info-vax] HP's VMS files

Bill Cunningham nospam at nspam.invalid
Mon Sep 26 17:33:41 EDT 2016

"Steven Schweda" <sms.antinode at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:5eb73ac8-7b9e-4569-ad46-bab22a0b3fa2 at googlegroups.com...

> Or is your goal to waste as
> much of everyone's time and patience as possible?

[...]

That's not my goal. If I try someone's patience this way I am sorry but I
think it would be good for them to learn more patience. Especially in this
day and age. Now I will list the files names. If you can help I would
appreciate it. f not well sometimes you can't...

openvms73 is the OS file in zip format.
Dataretrieve_72a2.zip
CC064.zip /* which I believe is a C compiler */
dcps_27.zip
decset_122a.zip
vms072lp.zip contains file of same name with extension .bck A backup file I
gather for what IDK.

And that's all I downloaded expect a basic and pascal compiler.

Bill